1. Indymedia is a network of individuals, independent and alternative media activists and organization who offers grassroots, non-corporate, non-commercial coverage of important social and political issues. The main goal of indymedia is to report events from an unbiased point of view. The goal is achieved by open publishing, which means anyone can upload a written, audio and video report or a picture directly to the site through an openly accessible web interface.
2. Anyone can be a member of this group but it is mostly journalists. Indymedia welcomes everybody in their network; they need a wider perspective of the current issues.
3. This group is well organized, they are holding up the events that may or will affect our society. They are standing up for the regular people and fighting for justice and fairness.
4. This group mainly focuses on media activism.
5. I would join this group because it will be give me the power to express my thoughts regarding an issue. There may be issue that concerns my neighborhood itself, so it will be helpful if people are able to read my concerns and views.